Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Balls

For looking what i have done in these 3D..... i found myself always creating stuff like toys and small stuff....

Well...no doubt i'm making these things...probably because my skills sux ba~
But i'm enjoy of being toy maker *lol*..

So i enhance the reality of my 3D and end up something like these:


*behold...the metallic army*

The lonely Robo..

*enhance with metallic feel*

Speaking of metallic feel (metal chrome material)... I apply it into every 3D of mine...
End up with my Mobile Ball...


*The mobile pod Ball....with metallic feel*


*different view of my ball....mobile pod*


*having toyish feel ?...i doubt..*

*All the 3d are created by 3Dmax9 with mental ray + MrOmni Light*

Oh ya...will having my last paper for "content development" tomorrow...hopefully i can pass la....haha





No comments: