Saturday, November 29, 2008

The End Of Week8

It's the end of week 8 (NO !!!), Yet i'm still slacking with my final year project , Kinda dissapointed because all my time management ruined once i play game...Hehe

So i uninstalled most of my game to prevent that (included Crysis Warhead , that i played over and over about 4-5times , Alone in the dark5 that i played twice) Haha...just to let you know how "sien" i will be in beating games...

My animations would be ink and paint based Texture , So it would be a bit bored with the texture, So i re-edit for this "toyish" texture for display purpose...


*Wish i can create this toy *

Wow...a watermarks!... No offence but i had to do this because it's my FYP by the way(Camie's work include in it)...

Okay...Feel sorry that i mention the "week8" above ...Reminds me the rest of the week would be troublesome...Aww..

No comments: